Saturday, July 17, 2010

Travel Story: Jakarta's Mobile Barista





Jakarta has never appealed to me as a vacation destination. I never thought there was anything interesting there for me. My dad was a frequent visitor to Jakarta, mostly for business. Heard so much about Jakarta from him. But still not convinced!

So, when boredom set upon me one day last year, I decided to give Jakarta the chance to show what it has to offer me...

I checked into a premium hotel just two doors away from Jakarta's only 24-hour Starbucks. And eagerly awaited to see what unfolds...

The next morning, I stumbled upon something I don't see in my native country...


http://cafe-elysium.blogspot.com/
There she goes...


Move over, Rocket Man mobile backpack coffee dispenser! Here comes Jakarta's a la carte mobile barista!

More about Jakarta's "coffee-on-demand" mobile kiosks in a later entry!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment but please be sensible with what you intend to express. No censorship is enganged here except on comments deemed as discriminating, defaming, or explitive. Please be an adult, OK?

LinkWithin